Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blog Tag!

I was tagged by Gen over at Color Me Domestic just recently. I thought this would be a fun thing to do and was very flattered to be tagged!


RULES:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 question that the tagger posted for you, and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them 




1. What is a typical day like for you?
before surgery I was always out and about. I would work in the mornings then come home and relax. Later in the day I would either go shopping or hang out with friends. I'm always doing something!

2. What has been the hardest part of starting/having a blog for you?
I would definitely say not knowing where to go or what to do. It can be frustrating when you post but have no idea how to get people to read it. However, I have really enjoyed blogging and I'm still discovering new things everyday.

3. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
One for the money. Super funny :)
4. How do you drink your coffee?
At home I drink it with a little bit of creamer. But, when I buy one I get a white mocha. mmmm :)

5. How is the weather today where you live, and where DO you live (if you don't mind saying)?
Right now it is pretty sunny but has been rainy and gloomy all week. Looks like it'll be a nice weekend in Kennewick WA.

6. What is your favorite punctuation, the one you abuse too much but can't stop? (parenthesis, semi-colon, 3 dots, exclamation, uppercase, whatever!)
Exclamation point!!!!!!!!!! What can I say, I'm just a happy girl :)

7. Which is your favorite holiday and why?
Definitely Christmas! I love love LOVE to give gifts!

8. Which is your favorite type of flower?
A gerber daisy! They are just so cute.


9. What is the trait which you admire the most in other people?
Confidence.

10. If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I love who I am and work very hard to feel that way. I think I would change to being very confident and sure about myself. 


11. Why do you blog?
Its fun and it gives me a chance to get to know other people.

1 comments:

Gen @ Color Me Domestic said...

So glad to have you participate! Sorry I hadn't seen your post until now! I hope you are recovering well from surgery.
I must say I had no idea what a gerber daisy was, but now I do! They are quite pretty and look so nice in arrangements.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com