Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Happy Day!


Hello! Finally back to blogging!!! I have been so busy! But Christmas is coming soon so, I made a choice to slow down and enjoy this lovely season. I wanted to share what I had made for my Grandma for Christmas. I was struggling with her gift. I really like just giving people something I think they would like and not asking for ideas. So, I made this..


I think she will LOVE it! Of course I got her something else but, unfortunately I broke down and asked her for some ideas. But, I'm glad she's getting what she wants! :)

I have been wrapping gifts like no other! It is so fun! Here is what some of them look like...


There is plenty more under the tree now!! This year is my niece Emilee's first Christmas! How exciting! She will be one in March.





PS. I would really appreciate it if you could pray for my brother and his family. He just got laid off two weeks before Christmas he has two kids and a wife. There is not much I can do but pray for him and letting him know I care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com