Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Lately I've been decorating the house for Christmas and I have a few pictures of what I have done.


This is an ornament on our tree. I just really love it! There is also a green one that says Joy.
Here is our bright colored tree! My mom made the tree topper with some fun Christmas picks.
I made this subway art myself. It was very very easy. I used picnik and added some on word.
This is a small display on our entry way table. I thought those frames were way cute! And they were only a dollar at Michaels. I just put some Christmas scrapbook paper inside.
I really love this! We've had it around for a while so I thought I would display it in our entry way.
SO sorry for the inconsistency! Just yesterday I had an out of town doctors appointment and got the news that surgery is in my near future. Tough day. But, I'm doing okay now and I'm hoping to set up a consistent schedule for blogging!




1 comments:

rebecca said...

hope everything is ok. beautiful tree!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com