Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crochet Hat With Fabric Flowers

I'm back! I apologize greatly! I must admit though, it has been a pretty nice break and well needed. But, I'm back and plan on staying back. While I was taking a little bloggy break I realized how much I really do enjoy blogging.

As you all may know I have been taking that crochet class with my Grandma and showed you my first crochet project HERE and now I have my second one done!



I am pretty happy with it! It is too small for me though so I'll have to make another one. I added the rosettes for a little extra pop and really like them.


Linking up to Fireflies and JellybeansA Creative PrincessThe Shabby Creek CottageKatie's Nesting SpotPositively Splendid,Classy ClutterShaken TogetherHomemaker In HeelsSix Sisters' StuffYoung and CraftyTatertots And JelloFamily Ever After,Be Different, Act NormalThe Crafted SparrowNap Time CraftersJust Us FourBacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo,Serenity NowFive Days Five WaysJoy in the JumbleI Heart Nap TimeSew Many WaysSew Can DoCraftOManiacKeeping it SimpleDestination CraftThe Southern InstituteLolly Jane BoutiqueThe Little GigglerToo Much Time on My HandsNaptime DelightsWatch Out, Martha!Home Stories A to ZSugar Bee CraftsCrafty Texas GirlsThe Kurtz CornerCherished BlissNatural NestersThe Winthrop ChroniclesString Town HomeThe DIY DreamerUncommonSew Much Ado, Tales of A Trophy WifeMy Girlish WhimsFabric Bows and MoreThe NY Melrose FamilyThe Sasse LifeWe Like to Learn as We GoTutus and Tea PartiesThe Crafty Blog StalkerKatie's Nesting Spot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The hat is so cute, I really like the flowers on it! Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

Theresa said...

I keep saying I want to learn how to crochet & knit. This is so darn cute! love it!Come link up sometime. Theresa @ DearCreatives.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com