Monday, June 11, 2012

Paint Stick Chalkboard

I have seen so many projects with paint sticks and thought they were all amazing! So, while at The Home Depot I grabbed a few for a project. The other day I found that bottle of chalkboard paint for $.99! So I decided to make a chalkboard!
I just used super glue to stick them together and it worked really well. That is the glue from the dollar store and it works wonderfully! 

 And here is my finished project! 
I was trying to find my plate stand to put it on but couldn't find it anywhere!! But I think it still looks pretty  cool:)


2 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Super cute project!

Dee

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Oh I think your paint stick project is very cool! Nice score on the chalk board paint too!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com