Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog Angel


I signed up to be a blog angel just a few weeks ago. I can not believe we are already half way into it! I have actually learned quite a bit so far especially being a newer blogger. I always get excited when people take time to comment or even tweet me. But, before blog angel I was noticing that I don't do that much for other people. So, as I was commenting and tweeting this certain person I realized it is so much fun to make other people's days too! Being a blog angel hasn't just helped me recognize one person it has helped me see that its fun to mention other people especially because I would want people to do the same for me. 

Another big thing I've realized is it is important to stay organized. Replying to emails soon after you get them and staying on a consistent schedule. I think the most important thing is showing that you care. If you care about your own blog then you should care about other peoples blogs because their blog is what makes yours. 

I am excited to keep going strong being a blog angel!! If you are not signed up this time make sure to sign up the next! It is such a great opportunity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is fun being able to share and connect with others right?! :) Excited for next month too!

Katlyn Larson said...

What goes around comes around, right? I had the same issue when I started out Tori. I would want people to come to my blog and comment but I never really took the time to go to theirs and really appreciate them. I'm so happy that Blog Angels has shown people how to be better within this community that we have created. Keep up the good work my dear and I hope to see you in August as well! :)
Kaltyn

Rosie said...

I have the same issues now. I hit a point where my new followers just stopped and it co-incided with me not caring about my blog enough in light of other priorities. I have learnt through organising this that I want to care more and that I need to keep my blog worth reading, as well as helping others. Thank you so much for taking part, this awesome post and the shout out.

Sign up for August starts 15th July. Be there or be squared!

Rosie xx

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com