Monday, May 7, 2012

My First Award!



The Liebster Award is given out to newbie bloggers who have under 200 followers. I was awarded by 
 
How fun is that?! Such a cute blog too you must go check it out!!

 Alright so as with everything there are a few rules to follow when you receive a Liebster Award. Here they are:
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award: Oh Craft! (be sure to follow me! Check out my Facebook and Twitter too!)
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my five picks!


5 comments:

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

Thanks for the award! So sweet! :)

Mindy said...

Thank you so much! What an awesome way to learn about new up n coming blogs! =)

Unknown said...

Great job! I love your blog :)

Crochet Addict UK said...

Congrats on the award.

Carolyn at Moose Mouse Creations said...

Thank you so much for the award! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com