Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Get Well Tags and an Update on Surgery

Hello wonderful readers! As many of you may know I had surgery in March and it was going to be a looooong recovery. Well, I still can’t walk but, I just went to the doctor yesterday (which is why I’m a little behind on my posting) and he went ahead and gave me the ok to put all my weight on it! For the ones who are super confused I put together a before and after picture…
surgerybeforafter Please note: The tumor was not cancerous!! For that I am very blessed.
Since the appointment was just yesterday I am not walking or putting any weight on it really. I made an appointment for physical therapy and start this week! I still have a very long road ahead but I am so excited to start putting weight on it and working on walking again!
So since this is a craft blog I always like to have a craft project on almost every post and since I was talking about surgery and all that medical stuff I whipped up some cute “get well” tags!
edit1 The one on the left is a bunch of balloons and the one on the right is just a confetti look. I got these super cute little bags with a card in it a while ago at Hobby Lobby.
edit2
I just wrote sweet little sayings “get well soon!” and “bee happy”.
edit4edit3  I thought these would be cute if you paired them with a little gift as well.

I link up to these parties!

14 comments:

Christine said...

Ouff!!! GREAT news!!!!!!

LOVE the bags!! My goodness.. confetti make such cute mini balloons! GREAT idea!!

Christine
thediydreamer.blogspot.com

Jill said...

These bags are great! What a clever way to do the balloons! Sorry to hear about your injury! Scary looking! Glad you hear you're on the mend though!

I found you through Danielle’s Sunday blog hop over at Blissful and Domestic. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Kate @ BROhaha said...

Glad you are finally getting some relief :)

Those confetti bags are brilliant. I LOVE the balloons... so cute :)

I hope you continue to feel better!

Unknown said...

Cute card! Get well soon! I'm a new follower from a blog hop, if you could follow me back that would be great! http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

Etcetorize said...

These are so cute! I love the balloons. If you're looking for another place to share your crafty projects, check out Etcetorize (http://etcetorize.blogspot.ca/2012/05/make-it-great-monday_13.html). Hope you start to feel better soon!

Mindie Hilton said...

Glad your foot is doing better, I love the bags so much I want to do some sort of balloon art now.

Mindie Hilton said...

Pinned!

Debra Kapellakis said...

Those are so cute and fun.

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I pinned them too. I love how you're recovering and making someone else a good-well card. I hope you recover quickly.

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Those turned out great! And just looking at that x-ray made me hurt... I'm glad you're feeling better!

I'm your newest follower from the hop!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Hope you're feeling better. I work in orthopedics so I know you have been in some serious pain!! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday this week.

Nichole Koch said...

Ouch! Hope you're up and running fast!!! Beautiful tags :)

Jelli said...

Love the craft! What a thoughtful (and fast!) way to show someone you're thinking of them. Hope I remember this one.
jellibeanjournals.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Hope you get well soon. I love the tags!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com