Friday, January 13, 2012

Sewing Projects Anyone?

So sorry I have not blogged in a while. It feels good to be back on board. I have to have surgery this upcoming spring for my ankle, and I'll be out for a few months. So, my Grandma asked me if there were any sewing projects we could work on while I'm down. However, I couldn't think of ANY! I am still a beginner and she is quite experienced ;) but, if you would be so kind to make some wonderful suggestions that would be greatly appreciated!

As for the new year I hope it was wonderful for you all! Any new year resolutions?? I actually made some this year and I am planning to accomplish every one of them! Here they are...


  • Lose 20 pounds
  • Do laundry once a week
  • Keep my room clean
  • Do more fun things
  • Be more committed to my riding lessons
  • Get a pedicure
  • Be confident in myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com