Monday, November 21, 2011

Craft Room!

OK I have been waiting so long for this post! My craft room/ guest room is finished! However, it could still use a bit more personal touches...


This is right when you walk in. You see the bed and my little work station next to it.

This is the wall across from the bed. There you see my sewing table and shelf with my cricut.

Over here is the wall at the end of the bed. On top of the dresser is where I keep my fabric. As you can see the closet is very boring. I am in the process of making it cuter.


This is the quilt that is on the bed. It is super cool! My Grandma made it years ago. It was made from all her fabric scraps she had. (Some of the fabric in the quilt is also on the pennant banner above my sewing table!)




Weekend Bloggy Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com