Friday, October 14, 2011

Craft Stores, Babies, and Bakers Twine


I was out and about the other day and of course I was cruisin' around the craft stores. Luckily for me all the craft stores in my area are all in a row! Craft Warehouse is first, then the next parking lot over is Hobby Lobby, then the next parking lot over is Michaels (where I work :)) How convenient! Well, as I was looking around I saw something that caught my eye and I couldn't believe it. It was bakers twine! I've been looking everywhere for it and I thought I was just going to have to break down and order it. But, this is what I found! There were many different choices but I got this one. I am just so excited! It was 3.99 and I used my 40% off coupon what a deal! :)
This is my beautiful niece Emilee. I was flipping through pictures and found this one. I put my scarf around her as she was crawling around church. I love her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com