Sunday, October 2, 2011

About Me


My name is Tori. Just Tori. I love Jesus, crafts, horses, children, and coffee.
This is one of my senior pictures. I just graduated in June and am now attending my local community college. I am going to school to become a teacher. I love children. I plan to get a degree in Elementary Education and ultimately down the road I will have my own preschool/ daycare. As I have stated above, I love Jesus. My parents are the pastors of our wonderful church Word of Life. I grew up in a strong christian home with two older sisters and one older brother. Speaking of my brother, we love the country life and rodeo! Although we never grew up around animals and we never had a lot of land. My mother wonders where we got this strange love for something that we were never around. Right now I am taking riding lessons and my ultimate goal is to be a barrel racer! It is so much fun, I love being out there on a horse where I can forget about everything. Even though I am young and life is fun and exciting it is still stressful beyond belief. But, coffee always comes in handy during those times :) Especially this time of year because I can get a pumpkin spice latte. yum.
As the title explains, my blog will be about my many random craft projects that I have the sudden urge to do. So, they may not look the best all the time but, the idea is there. Lately I've been making headbands like crazy. I will have to do a post about that soon.... Anyway, I hope all you who read will find some great ideas that you can take and make it in your own unique way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com